Direct Smartphone Users to your site, using our QR Codes

QR Codes really work to direct smartphone users to your website home page, landing page, squeeze page, blog sites or even affiliate sites!

Currently I have a Fiverr offer where I'll create a business card sized ad/banner with a QR code that directs someone who scans it to any page on the Internet you want to direct them to!

I will create it for only ... wait for it.... $5! (You knew that was coming, right!)


Here are a few of my QR Coded ads that have worked well for myself and for my clients!




I look forward to creating something great for you today! 

If you are a “regular” here you know that I give away FREE books. CLICK HERE to get my FREE book of the day (and considering giving books away free to your readers, etc.) 

Secondly, I’ve put together a crazy cheap offer in Fiverr so you can advertise your product, service or business opp in 5 of my blogs for only $5. Yeah I know, I already said “crazy”. CLICK HERE to go to Fiverr. 

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!
“Man of 100 Blogs”

CLASSIFIED AD: Turn your passions into money using YouTube. Take what you love to get 3 million YouTube subscribers using our step by step formula Watch this videonow.
CLASSIFIED AD: Get lots of traffic from YouTube; get my FREE REPORT here. 

Safe Family Life Super Door Stop Alarm


No comments:

Post a Comment